My Love Story

My Love Story

Monday, July 12, 2010

spainwinfifaworldcup

Viva La Espana! Laroha [The Red] ! U're the best AMONG the best!
X sia2 aQ overnite smlm smata2 nk tgk my LOVE TEAM!WwwwEeee~ ^_^

Yg besh dpt tgk FULL HD BEYOND! ;) Pic lawa ! Tanx to my PAPA~ Hope 4thun akan dtg kte dpt tgk bsma2 lgi! Yeay!!

Smlm 1 pngalaman yg sgt besh! Dmna kesabaran, ke'excitedan, ke'semangatan! haha. EVERYTHING IS THERE! I LOVE SPAIN TEAM!
VERY2 STRONG!

LOVE SPAIN TEAM FOREVER LARH! ^__^

I LOVE THE WAY SPAIN CONTROL THE BALL, SPAIN TEAM LIKE NO MORE NO LESS! EVERYTHING IS ENOUGH! BUT FINAL MATCH, HOLLAND IS THE GOOD RIVAL FOR SPAIN. but SPAIN IS MORE BETTER THAN HOLLAND!


                                                  ESPANA

                             

Wait FIFA WORLD CUP 4 YEARS FROM NOW!
(^__^)

No comments:

Post a Comment