My Love Story

My Love Story

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Once In My Life

For Once In My Life
I have someone who needs me
SomeoneI've needed so Long!

For Once unafraid
I can go where life leads me
And somehow I know i'll be strong

For Once I can touch
What my heart used to dream of
Long before I knew
Someone warm like you
Could make my dreams come true

For Once in my life
I won't let sorrow hurt me
Not like others hurt me before!

For Once I've got someone
I know won't desert me
Cause I'm not alone anymore

For once I can say
This is mine, YOU can't take it
As long as I've got love i know i can make

For once in my life
I've got someone who needs me!

4 comments:

  1. mama~sme 'someone' 2?~sbut a nma skali~

    hehe~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe

    MOHD HAMIZAN BIN MOHD NOH

    wwweeee~~~

    kan da sebut? hihihi

    LOVE U SAYANG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah~mama dh sebut~nk jerit kuat2 plak~hehe.

    LOVE YOU TOO SYG~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. sayang KAMU. cinta KAMU. dihatiku cuma KAMU syg.

    ReplyDelete