My Love Story

My Love Story

Thursday, June 10, 2010

So S.A.D~




Today i Got a Bad News bOut my PaPa . . . i'm REALLY worry syg~
Webcam wif u, i SeE ur fAce Like Dat. . .it's Make me CRY!!!
u promise to take care of urself, but i Don't wAnt tO bLame u. . .it's nOt ur FAULT. .
i'ts happen alreAdy. . .i blame myself because i can't do anything for u at this time!
i'm just looking u in my laptop. . .it's make me HURT, make me SAD. . .i CAN'T DO ANYTHING FOR
U SAYANG! i know at this time u REALLY2 need me~ i'm just CRY, CRY & CRY. . thinking of you! i want go back to KL now and take care of YOU!  IF i can. . . ;(   Whatever happen to you, i'll STAY wif YOU PAPA in any situation! dat's my promise. . . IF u in HAPPY, SAD, MAD, SICK. .i'll LOVE YOU until THE END OF MY LIFE~


I LOVE U SO MUCH PAPA~ I REALLY NEED U, I REALLY MISS U! MISS UR HUG, MISS UR   KISS, MISS UR LAUGH, MISS UR JOKE, MISS UR SMILE. . .i MISS everything ABOUT YOU~~


  "i KNOW you're NOT the FIRST, BUT i believe you're the LAST"



* Semoga cepat sembuh syg~ ;)

2 comments:

  1. dont cry sygQ~~
    papa ok~
    cme agak trowk ckit muka~hehe.
    mamaQ~i need you syg~papa sakit~wlopown mama jaoh..tp yg pntg mama ttp ada dgn papa~
    2 yg papa nk~sygQ~papa terharu bca apa yg mama post kt blog mama~papa terharu bertapa syg n cintanye mama kt papa~thnx sygQ~
    kata2 mama akn wat papa lg smgt n cpt smbuh~
    hehe.sygQ~
    i'm wating for you sygQ~i'm wating for your return~pulanglah sygQ~i miss you~

    thnx sygQ for the sweet word~i really appreciate it~syg~only you~
    only you in my heart~dont ever leaveme~stay rite by my side~i wanna be with you~forever with you~

    papa pown miss your smile, laugh, gurau2 dgn mama~~ur kiss~~papa tgh sakit skg~nk syum pown ssah~hehe.

    sygQ~~~~~mmmmmmmmuuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh~~
    i love you~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. papa. .
    in our love no word 'tanx' ok? hee ;)
    ok papa, i'll back for u syg~
    wait for me. .just 18 days only. . .
    take care of urself k?
    semoga papa sihat2 selalu~
    if i come back. .
    i promise to take care of u k? ;)

    walopon papa xle senyum. .
    tap ma blh bygkn papa senyum. .
    comel sgt2~ ;)
    cubit pp papa~ mmmm~ gram2~
    heheh~

    i'll stay by ur side 4ever k?
    i LOVE u too papa~~

    mmmmmmmuuuuuaaaaaaaahhhhhhh~~~~ (^_^)

    ReplyDelete